HootClub Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions supplied herewith serve as the base guideline for members subscribing to the Hooters HootClub Rewards platform.
By subscribing to the HootClub Rewards membership program, you agree to the HootClub membership Terms & Conditions as laid out herewith and any amendments that may occur from time to time.
1. Upon subscribing to the HootClub Rewards, you authorise Hooters to seek access to, collect and use information about you in connection with the HootClub Program including; Personal details such as name, address, gender and date of birth. All personal information gathered by your registration and during the course of your membership will be used to administer the HootClub Rewards program and to communicate in relation to the Hooters products. If you do not wish to receive marketing and promotional materials, please unsubscribe from Hooters communications when logged in to the member account.
2. The HootClub Rewards membership is not transferrable and may not be used by any person other than the member.
3. The HootClub Rewards cashback earned or redeemed are not redeemable for cash.
4. The HootClub Rewards membership remains the property of Hooters Australia.
5. The HootClub Rewards points are to be expired within 12 months of inactivity from date of accrual.
6. Only one HootClub Rewards membership number per transaction is permitted.
7. A member must notify Hooters immediately of any change of address or of a compromised membership number.
8. The Hooters HootClub Rewards are offered at the absolute discretion of Hooters and Hooters reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, vary or in any way change an individual membership or the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
9. Hooters will aim to notify members of any changes but shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
10. Membership is only open to individuals.
11. Hooters reserves the right to cancel membership at any time without notice for any reason, including if the member fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions, supplies any misleading information, makes misrepresentation to Hooters or any participating store or abuses any privilege afforded to the member.
12. A member may terminate membership at any time by writing to Hooters via email at email@example.com or by letter.
13. The HootClub Rewards Program is not available to Hooters staff members.